12.05.2006

Thanksgiving & Baby update

Thanksgiving was great. We traveled to North Carolina to see Mom & Dad I wanted to share there first thanksgiving with them in the new house. Me, Daimon, Dad, and Mom all made dinner. Daimon helped dad get his shed started and his computer is now up and running.
Johnny and Rose also made the trip out they stayed an extra week and John helped dad finish up the shed and kept him company in th car carrier, while we traveled on to See Bryan & Layna quick 2 day stay over then headed back for school & Dr Apt.
Daimon and Bryan got to spend some more male bonding time over the brew process (hopefully this one will be better then the last beer bonding moment) The girls have gotten so big the night we got there I thought Athena was Ophelia till I heard her call out to me as she walked to the truck.

Back home
Dr. Apt (11/30) well all is good they say. they also informed me I am 1cm dialated which has got me a lot nervious I guess I've been in a bit of deniel the 30th even though only 3 weeks away was still 3 weeks. 1cm to me says any time now could be this week. I guess you can't have the glass 1/2 full forever lol

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home