10.12.2006

update on baby 06-07,

Doctors appiontment went well. Heart beat sounds good last sono I had did not show any signs of water on the abdomin. Dr was very possitive about the new results. On the down side He is still making me go to Valley Hospital the 27th for a tie breaker sono (I am okay with another sono it's the 1hr + drive to Paramas that sucks. He also busted me on not contacting the endocronologist for a appiontment. So know I have to call her even though I know how that one is going to go I get to be stabbed once a month till the baby is born to check the t4 level and then again 2 weeks after delivery the last one will be 100% normal and that will be the end of that at my apiontment she'll say yep it was just the preg ur levels are all good.
I know your thinking just go there are any a coupe of months left but it saves not to (gas, $30 co pay, time in goshen, & best of all 2 extra tubes of blood in my system each month till the delievery)

No names yet it seems Daimon is stumped which concerns me alittle he may start grabbing names from his on line game World of Warcraft (have you seen some of the wacked out names people give there characters? So fee free to start sending your suggestions

3 Comments:

Blogger NY LeVau said...

Peyton

11:37 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Gwendolyn

Lorelie

6:31 PM  
Blogger NY LeVau said...

Ember

Persephoine

8:07 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home